Alpine car stereo are known all over the world for their high quality sound and performance as well as being extremely affordable and user friendly. I have had an Alpine car stereo for years and I love it! Therefore I had to include Alpine in my choice of must have car stereos.
So if you are seeking an Alpine car stereo, what are the best tips in order to get one? Well this depends upon what your main use will be? Do you want primarily a CD player? Do you want to stream your music, as I mainly do? Or do you just want the ability to listen to DAB radio? Well luckily, many Alpine car stereo do all of these functions, here is the best Alpine car stereo that I have found while searching online. However all Alpine car stereo do very similar functions.
Alpine CDE-W235BT In-Dash Double DIN CD/MP3/USB Car Stereo Receiver w/ Bluetooth, iPod Control and Front Aux
What are the main functions of this Alpine care stereo?
- Radio: Preset Stations (FM:18 / MW:6 / LW:6)
- Bluetooth technology: allows for hands free phone calls and can sync with your phone book
- Stream Music: from your phone via the Bluetooth
- Short Cut Dialling: 6 Presets Memory
- Portable device: Compatible with any portable device and player
- Muisc: Can play CDs and MP3/WMA Files,
- iPhone / iPod: Compatible and has USB storage device via its handy front USB port.
Why I Love this Alpine Car Stereo
Bluetooth – really is the key for a great sounding and efficient car stereo. When it comes to choosing an Alpine car stereo, having Bluetooth technology allows you to make hands free phone calls, which I need to do, as well as being able to stream music from your phone. So when you choose an Alpine cat stereo, make sure that it includes Bluetooth.
Easy to navigate – The layout of this stereo I find just perfect. The buttons are easy to find and the front panel is simple yet stylish.
Easy to install – This car stereo is incredibly easy to install. Even though the Alpine website states that you need a special cable to connect your IPhone to receive audio output, I found that a standard cable worked for me. So there are no real problems when installing this cat stereo.
This car stereo costs $159.90 on Amazon and I have to say that this is a really good price for the high quality that you receive. I have had multiple Alpine head units in the past and this stereo does its job perfectly. I have no complaints.
What others are saying
- “This is a fantastic stereo with excellent sound and features.”
- “This Alpine stereo with Bluetooth is excellent value for money.”
- “This is everything that a music lover needs.”
- “Alpine make excellent car stereos and you know that you are buying quality.”
Tips When Buying an Alpine Car Stereo
Size: Car stereos are labelled as either single DIN or double DIN. This refers to the size of the “head” unit. So you need to check the size of your dash before you start looking for your Alpine car stereo.
Car radio: AM/FM is a basic feature that every car stereo has, the most up to date though have the DAB feature, so if you love your radio as I do, then make sure that the stereo that you choose has a DAB feature.
CD player: CD players are also usually a standard feature. An added feature is that of the MP3 player and added Bluetooth technology that allows you tp play music stored on your MP3 portable device/phone as well as the ability to stream music. I need a car stereo that allows me to play both stored music and streamed music, so Alpine always deliver on this.
- Search online to see what is currently available, what is new and what bargains are available.
- Look at reviews to see what people really think
- Search websites for the best price.
There are so many Alpine car stereo out there to choose from, it all depends upon your needs and budget. You are though, guaranteed a quality product that will not disappoint. I love my current Alpine car stereo and I know many other people who do too. I can listen to the radio, stream my music, and make those all-important hands free phone calls all from the comfort of my car. If you want a car stereo that is well built and sounds great, take a look and see what Alpine car stereo is best for you, I guarantee, you will not be disappointed.