The JVC car stereo, KDX250BT-Digital-Receiver-Bluetooth is, I have to say, simply phenomenal. If you want a car stereo that you play your music on and make those all-important hands free calls as well, then this JVC car stereo is simply the best. Its Bluetooth technology allows you to both make and receive calls at the touch of a button. I need to make phone calls all the time when on the road, so for me, this car stereo does exactly what I need it to do. Being a Bluetooth enabled stereo also means that I can stream my music, so this is an added bonus
Main Features of the JVC Car Stereo
- The main features of the JVC Car stereo include:
- There is a digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner so you can listen to the radio
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling
- You can stream your music from your phone and other portable device
- This stereo comes with a detachable front panel
- Built-in iPod control that also features a 2-way iPod/iPhone control
What Are the Main Advantages?
- Bluetooth: You can make and receive hands free phone calls with this car stereo. This function works really well and I find that the microphone is extremely sensitive, so I don’t need to shout when talking in the car. You can also stream your music.
- Phonebook: You are able to dial from phonebook on the display and all names and numbers are shown, which makes my life so much easier. I know exactly who is calling me, so I can choose to screen my calls!
- Portable devices: You can play music from your iPhone via Bluetooth as well as using a USB audio stick.
- Radio: The AM/FM tuner allows you to listen to the radio while traveling
- Sound Quality: This is a great sounding car stereo. Extremely clear with no muffling of sound or distortion, no matter what the sound level.
Are There Any Disadvantages?
The only slight disadvantage here is that this JVC car stereo does not have a CD player. Now, for me, this is not such a problem, as I haven’t played CD’s for years as I download all of my music. Therefore I can play music in the car either from my phone or via the Bluetooth option. However if you have a lot of CD’s and very rarely download music, then this would not be the best option for you.
What Does the Stereo Cost?
This JVC car stereo is retailing on Amazon at present price which I feel is extremely good value for money. You get a Bluetooth enabled car stereo that allows you to play music and make hands free calls extremely easily. So for me, this car stereo is exceptionally good value for money.
How is the JVC Car Stereo Best Used?
This JVC car stereo is ideal for those people who make a lot of phone calls in their car for business purposes. I make a lot of calls while traveling and I need a car stereo with added Bluetooth. This is the main selling point for this stereo; its Bluetooth technology is faultless.
Also, this car stereo is best suited for those individuals, I included, who listen to a lot of downloaded music. You can listen to your music from any portable device, so music is always at your fingertips.
Who Would Benefit from Owning a JVC Car Stereo?
Well, to be honest everyone will benefit from this fantastic stereo. I really cannot fault it. The only thing I will say is that if you want to play CD’s in the car then this not the stereo for you. Other than that, this is by far the best Bluetooth car stereo that is out there at the moment.
What Are People saying about it?
Here are some popular comments that are being made:
- If you don’t need a CD player, then this is the best car stereo to buy.
- The Bluetooth allows you to stream music through your iPhone.
- This is the best Bluetooth car stereo at this price, great value for money.
I absolutely love this stereo, as it does everything that I want it to do, easily and efficiently. It was also really easy to install. I can listen to all of my favourite songs via my IPhone and this is of importance to me, as I need to be able to access my music collection when on long journeys.
However, what really sells this JVC car stereo – KDX250BT-Digital-Receiver-Bluetooth, is the fact that it has Bluetooth technology. Yes, I can stream my music but more importantly I can make hands free phone calls. So, if you travel a lot, need to make a lot of calls, and like to have your music everywhere that you go, this is the car stereo for you. You cannot beat it for price or quality, so take a look at what it has to offer you. I am sure that you won’t be disappointed.